The following panelists will address different areas and needs for adults with ADHD:
• MODERATOR: *Evelyn Polk Green, current president of the Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
• *Dr. Edward Hallowell, practicing psychiatrist at the Hallowell Center for Cognitive and Emotional Health and also best-selling author of “Driven to Distraction” and “Delivered From Distraction”
• Dr. Lenard Adler, Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Director of the Adult ADHD Program NYU School of Medicine, as well as President of the American Professional Society for ADHD and Related Disorders
• *Dr. Ari Tuckman, clinical psychologist with a focus on ADHD, depression and anxiety and author of “Integrative Treatment for Adult ADHD”
• *David Giwerc, master certified coach with the International Coaching Federation and founder of the ADD Coach Academy
• *Natalie Knochenhauer, adult with ADHD and founder and executive director of ADHD Aware, a nonprofit organization that provides direct services, support and advocacy for children and adults with ADHD in their families.
• *Uri Roer, recent college graduate and emergency medical technician in New York City who was diagnosed one year ago with ADHD
• *Laura Willingham, adult with ADHD and mother of two children with ADHD who advocates for the condition online and in her local community
• Eileen Bailey, expert on The HealthCentral Network’s ADHDCentral, certified Life Strategies Coach and mother of a son with ADHD
* In 2008, these panelists were paid consultants for McNeil Pediatrics™, Division of Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.